dinsdag 26 januari 2021

Birthday Palooza at My Creative Time

      Today it is Birthday Palooza at My Creative Time!

So we create a project with a birthday theme and I deceided to make a card because we are in a heavy lockdown here in The Netherlands 

and so it is important to sent more cards for those at home!

Because I am so in love with Gnomie I had to put him on this card and (ofcourse) I made an adjustment.

Before stamping I stuck some post-it on the heart he is holding so that when I inked it and after removing the post it I could stamp him without the heart.

I then cut out a present and his hands and gave him a birthday present instead of a heart to turn it into a birthday card!

This is my card:


Supplies I used:
Love you lots (back ordered)
Fancy Pillow Treat Box Die (I used the heart to create the background)

Have a great day




6 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your card and explanation on how to change out the heart, thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pretty card!
    Love the cute gnome
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Am obsessed with gnomie!!!!
      Love at first sight am afraid
      Thank you so much Marilyn💕

      Verwijderen
  3. I love your coloring, I love your cut out heart background and how you changed out his heart and put in a present, your tiny heart embellishments, oh, I just love the whole card! :)) Make it a great day! TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaaw thank you so much Linda, you just made it a great one💕

      Verwijderen