donderdag 10 december 2020

It's Giftcard giving at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Giftcard Giving Thursday
at 
My Creative Time 

Being so close to Christmas a giftcard is probably the most given gift ever!
And because of the virus we can't celebrate Christmas as we are used to 
giftcards are easy to sent as well!

And why not embellish it as best as we can!
And My Creative Time has the best dies and stamps to make that happen


This is what I made and I went to Town!



Supplies I used

Coffee Gift Card Holder Die (kept the back white to write your message)

Frap Gift Card Holder Die ( my favorite heart die)

Festive Branch Dies

Gift Card Greetings

Gift Card Tag Dies (snowflake)

Star Rosette Die


Have a great Thursday!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute coffe cup gift card holder! Love how you decor the front
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like how you decorated the inside, too! Nice idea.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG Miss Jannie How Cute is your Cup,of good Cheer Coffee gift card holder!! What awesome paper....your card is as beautiful on the inside too!! LOVE how gorgeous and stunning your Frappe cup is You so did super ...outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen