woensdag 23 september 2020

It's I need a Favor at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "I need a Favor" Wednesday
at My Creative Time


After amazing release week of Emma's 104th Release it is "Back to Normal" 

And because it is nearly Autumn and I am such a fan of Pumpkins
I deceided to use Emma's amazing Pumpkin die to go with
lovely Sweet Pumpkin Teacandles I found.
And I used Orange glitter paper to make it extra special

It makes a lovely favor to set on your dining table at Thanksgiving or 
as a gift to the hostess!

But as a gift for someone in this season, it is perfect as well

This is what I made:


This is what I used: 
I used the Thank You and cut it out on 3D foam 

Have a great Wednesday








2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a GREAT idea!! Love how you used the lollipop holder to be a tealight candle holder!!
    Amy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen