donderdag 17 september 2020

 Welcome to another amazing release by Emma 


It is her 104th, how does she do it! 

 I am excited about this release because Emma has put so much love into this release because it is her favorite holiday!! 
And you can tell for sure! 


 Although we don't celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands ( a few people do but only a few) I love to play with this release and was so excited with my ideas 
that popped in my head!! 

 The Dutch version of Halloween in on November 11th, where little childeren make their own latern at school and at that night ring the doorbell, sing sweet songs and they will always get candy, no tricks! 

Usually it rains so that is sad but I love these little ones outside my door! 

We are Sneak Peeking two releases today which I combined

 So here is what I made for today: 
I was soooooooooooo happy to find this candy!
It is perfect for it!!!!
I put him on red tissuepaper which also hides the refills for the candy



 The supplies I used: 

Coffin Treat Box Die 
Tip : when put together, use mini pegs to hold it together
Spooky tags
Happy Witchin (stampset)
Ribbon that looks like a spiderweb
 

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! 

For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, 
Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! 

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! 

VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

29 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome coffin box! Love how you did the inside!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely love this!! It made me laugh out loud when I saw the fun pez vampire peaking through the spider web!! Love what you created!!
    Amy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. When I saw the Count I thought he was just perfect for this awesome die!!!
      Thank you so much Amy💕 so glad I made you laugh

      Verwijderen
  3. So cute, made me smile 😊💜
    Cathycjt1@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OMG Miss Jannie OMG & R U Kidding Me WOW Your Coffin Treat Box Idea is Wicked Awesome!! You totally did a Spooktacularly Wicked Awesome Creative Job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The Count was made for it!
      Thank you so much Miss Joan💕

      Verwijderen
  5. Oh my goodness...this is just TOO CUTE!! I am in love with the coffin treat box and I LOVE the peeking vampire too!! SO CUTE! Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OMG! SOOOO CLEVER and cute! I love the little vampire inside! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OMG!!! This is THE perfect gift to give on Halloween!
    How fabulous and fun. I mean, what else would you find
    in a vampire's coffin but a vampire?!! lol
    rebyah1 @gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know right???
      He was made for this!
      Thank you so much Becca💕

      Verwijderen
  8. You found the perfect candy for your coffin treat box! Cute as can be! Love the sparkly paper you used for your box and the cute coffin-shaped tag! Frightfully delightful project!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Why not go for chic for the Count right?
    Thank you so much Denise💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Miss Jannie, I would not dare to open the coffin you made!!! I see him peeking out Lol I would need a stake and I have a cross, but no courage...Love the glitter paper, the red lining and of course the pez candy holder! Awesomely done! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Your glittery coffin treat box is charming; perfect for your Dracula! So. Much. Fun! Thank you for the spooktacular showcases this week!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Carol and hope to see you shop on Friday!💕

      Verwijderen
  12. This is too cute! Love your coffin treat box and the sentiment is great.
    Valerija xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Your coffin is so fun, love the treat. It's a great size!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Perfect size and easily put together for co-workers f.i.
      Thank you so much💕

      Verwijderen
  14. Aww Amazing!!! Love the candy inside perfect!!! The coffin tag is so sweet!! Love it all!! TFS!!!
    Mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The Count is a perfect match right? Thank you so much Krystal💕

      Verwijderen