donderdag 27 augustus 2020

It's Gift Card Giving Thursday at My Creative Time

Welcome to another Gift Card Giving at
My Creative Time!


Aren't giftcards the best? Easy to give, easy to sent and so much fun to decorate!
Decorate? Yes!
You can make a holder around it so you can decorate this holder and make this the best Gift Card Gift Ă©ver!

And what better way than to use Emma's stamps and dies!

This is what I made:


Supplies I used:

To make the base I used the Etched Edge Frame Dies
Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies
Frap Gift Card Holder Die for my favorite heart
Mini Love Letter Dies
Mini Valentines 
Mermaid Background Die


Have a great Thursday!


        

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute! Love all the products you used to bring it together. TFS :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really cute Jannie!! Love the colors and the lil umbrella is super adorable!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So super cute and fun! Love the colors! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen