woensdag 15 juli 2020

Welcome to another 3-D Wednesday at My Creative Time

Welcome to another 3-D Wednesday
at My Creative Time 

where we create a treat holder, a giftcard holder, favor, card or 
a gift!

And that is what I made, I love to give small gifts and I love to make the wrapping a gift too and mention a little from the inside out

I found these amazing lipbalms with watermelon flavor so I just had to make something cute around it!

This is what I made:



Supplies I used:
Frap Gift Card Holder Die
I made the watermelon slice with this, I used the corner of the die
And the heart which I turned into a card
Tube Treat Box Die
You Are Cherished
2 stamps "Hi Friend" and on the inside "Just because" 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute! Love the striped paper and how you use the dies
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn
      I hope you will have a great day too💕

      Verwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Jannie WOW Your Treat Box is So Stinkin' Ca-ute!! Love the paper and I don't know why but your treat box just made me think of Popcorn and Your slice of watermellon and your tag ideas are Brilliant and Ingenious....your Treat Box is Fun and definitely will make someones day.....You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes it does make you think of popcorn!!!
      And thank you for liking the watermelon slice!

      Verwijderen
  3. Super cute! So creative in using the frappe die for the watermelon! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen