woensdag 1 april 2020

MCT 101th Edition Sneak Peek #3

Welcome to Emma's 101th release at 
My Creative Time

And this time she has nailed it again,
it is totally amazing,
Couldn't stop playing!!



This third Sneak Peek is with the amazing
Pretty Circle Layers
Pretty Scallop Circle

I made a project using each

This is what I made with Pretty Circle Layers
I made a rainbow with all the circles in this release
I just had to make a rainbow with it


Supplies I used: 
And then I used the tag from yesterday Sneak Peek # 2
The sentiment is from Jar Treat Sentiments I adore the font!!

And this is what I made with the Pretty Scallop Circle

Although we do not like to make sad cards too much 
They are needed, even more in these worrying times
So I adjust Emma's stamp to the DSP I used
It has become a very elegant card using only black and white

Supplies I used
Stitched Circle Balloon Dies for the white piece

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!

23 opmerkingen:

  1. I love all the different ways these can be used! Love the bright colors.
    J.dougherty1184@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Both are fabulous but I LOVE that rainbow of circles! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These cards are both very pretty!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your inspirational cards are beautiful. I like how you used the new circles for a rainbow and a scallop...one colorful and one so elegant black & white. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really like the thinking of your card. It is simple and sweet. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Sharon💕! I love it too and in Black and White it is just perfect

      Verwijderen
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love this new die set and the
    idea of using it for a rainbow. Your 2nd card is
    quite elegant. Always love a pretty B&W card.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OMG Miss Jannie How Beautiful and Cute is your Rainbow card and Love the Sweet Sentiment!!
    Your Black & White Card is so Stunningly Gorgeous!!! You so did Super Incredible Creative jobs showcasing today's new Sneaky Peek!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your rainbow card is pretty and the sentiment is so cute with the rainbow! My favorite is the black and white one, I think because I agree with you that it looks elegant in black and white and the scallops enhance its beauty of the card. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda💕 I agree, Emma's scallop dies make the difference

      Verwijderen
  9. Cheery rainbow card and I like the elegance of your second card.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Awesome cards! Love the rainbow colors on your first card, and an elegant design for your second card! Such versatile die sets!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Denise💕 Yes they are very versatile

      Verwijderen
  11. You've shared two lovely cards with these products! Rainbows are always fun and your sympathy card is quite classy in the monochromatic palette. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow! Love the fun rainbow sunshine card! Your second card is beautiful and so elegant! tfs Hugs, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremen did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremen for help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen