woensdag 8 april 2020

It is 3-D Wednesday at My Creative Time

Welcome to another 3-D Wednesday
at My Creative Time

Where we create a treat holder, gift card holder, favor, gift, anything other than a regular card.

This is what I created
Found these amazing Kit Kat's in the shape of a Easterbunny and they are pretty yummie too, ofcourse I had to taste right?
I used vellum so you can still see the cute bunny speaking through!

Pretty quick to make which is nice



Supplies I used

Bunny Note Card Die which I adjusted by making it smaller
Eggstra Special stampset


Have a great Wednesday!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Jannie, wat een leukie! Waar heb je die kit kat haas gevonden?��

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute packaging!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your tag is adorable...what a cute bunny and the long treat box fits the treat perfectly!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen