woensdag 11 maart 2020

I need a favor - My Creative Time

Welcome to another "I need a favor" Wednesday
at My Creative Time

Although we do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day in The Netherlands,
I think it is always nice to treat someone, I always try to
And to wish them good luck at any time!

So going through the many things Emma had made,
I made one of my favorite treatboxes
And because when you don't own St. Patrick stampsets or dies,
you just have to make your own right?

And that is what I did!
It is so easy using Emma's stamps and dies!



Here are the supplies I used:

The Adventure Begins to use the stamp "Good Luck"

Have a great Wednesday everyone!



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute treat box! So clever to use the scalloped heart die for the shamrock! tfs Hugs, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful job! Love the pretty ribbon.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen