dinsdag 21 januari 2020

My Creative Time - Tag it Tuesday

Happy Tuesday and welcome to a great item at My Creative Time


"Tag it Tuesday"

I love Tags, they make a great addition to a gift!
And I love to think out of the box
And Emma's dies are the perfect ones for it

This is what I made for today

 

I love Gnomes, you see them everywhere it seems and I love their big noses!
I even made a few Gnomes from socks!

So when I thought of making a tag, I thought of  the Party Hat Dies
I cut it so it would be a tag and then added another white piece which I embossed to make it look like a beard, I then cut another one with DSP to make his hat and the last BEST part 
I cut his nose with the More Scalloped Stitched Ovals

I will make more of these, they are just the cutest!
And you can also use your scraps, which I love!
They need love too

So also go to Ruthie to see what she made this "Tag it Tuesday "

Have a great Tuesday 
and don't forget to visit My Creative Time
so you can also buy this amazing die

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Your design is so clever! I'm not really a fan of gnomes but love your sweet tag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your gnome tag is adorable...I like how you mixed different sets to make a tag. A very creative way to think outside the box and make a gnome!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much!
      I like to use Emma's dies and stamps in different ways!

      Verwijderen
  3. How super cute is this! So creative in embossing the same die to create the beard! Well done! tfs Hugs, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. OMG How Super Adorable is your Little Gnome Party Hat/Tag!! Your Idea is so Brilliant and what you created is Perfectly Precious!! Your ideas for the beard are Ingenious!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So adorable and creative!! ❤️❤️❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen