dinsdag 5 maart 2019

Het is Cuttlebug Dinsdag/Tuesday

 
Vandaag hebben we weer een leuke challenge op Cuttlebug Mania
 

We would like you to use
4 different colors of blue
on your project in this weeks Cuttlebug Mania challenge









 
I made a card with a surprise inside
The stamp is from the Hey Love stamp set by Stampin Up
On the front of the card I used The Scalloped Stitched Square Dies
by My Creative Time
The Stitched heart is from Be Mine Stitched framelit heart dies
by My Stampin Up 
On the inside I made a little bag with the Chalkboard Birthday Stamp & Die Set by My Creative Time
The little bag can hold a giftcard
 
 
Ik heb een kaart met een verrassing gemaakt.
Als je hem openvouwt komt er een klein tasje tevoorschijn.
Deze vouwt volledig plat
Ik heb verschillende dies voor de voor - en binnenkant gebruikt.
 
Doe je ook mee?
De prijs is een gastplaats als designer in ons team!
(1x per deelnemer)

1 opmerking:

  1. This is fantastic both outside and inside! I love the layered panels on the front with the heart, but what a wonderful and creative inside you've made! Beautiful and unique!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen