dinsdag 29 november 2022

Five Days of Christmas - My Creative Time - Day 2

  Welcome to My Creative Time

days of Christmas

So Hello & welcome to our "5" Days of Christmas"!
Like last year, click here


This week we will be sharing w/you LOTS of
last minute Christmas ideas, 
such as cards, tags, treat holders, gift card holders
& what ever else comes to mind
that will help 
YOU get your creative juices
flowing for the holiday!

On the second day of Christmas
My Creative Time gave to you

*** Treat Holders ***

And this would be my favorite day I think
who doesn't like to make them
and give them away?

I was inspired by my own
design I made earlier, click here

I just had to make a
Christmas version and I love it!!

This is what I made
and wouldn't this look amazing 
on your Christmas dinner table???


Supplies
Tube Treat Box Die (cut two)
Cut the bottom of one of them to adhere
Make a belly band to hide the seam
Sweet Ginger Bread Person Die
Ginger Doily Dies

In honor of our "5 Day's of Christmas",
we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity
to pick up any "Last Minute" products you need
to complete your Christmas crafting!

Starting today 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS 
at checkout to get 15% off of your entire purchase!
Sale applies to "in-stock" items!


This sale ends on Friday, 12/2/2022 @11:59pm PST!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. So sweet is this treat with the dolled up ginger and her sweet lashes!!! Anyone of any age would love to receive this, I am sure. So stinking cute, Jannie, I love all of the embellishings! TFS Have a great one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you sooo much Linda, it was such a treat to design this💕

      Verwijderen
  2. How absolutely adorable is your pretty ginger, with her cute fluttery eyelashes! An adorable treat box in every way possible! Love this!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen