dinsdag 23 november 2021

My Creative Time - 115th Release - Sneak Peek #2

  Welcome to Release number 115 

at My Creative Time !!



    Today we are Sneak Peeking  #2

~ Stocking Cover Card Die & Latte Cover Card Die

Remember the cute Ghost Cover Card Die from Halloween?

Emma designed two more! 
And boy oh boy oh boy the are toooo cute!

And I have bought this amazing cute Christmas DSP
in non traditional color and I love it


This is what I made


Tip:

Before you put the top on the stocking, first put "the bells" on it
I used glue dots so they are sticky at the back so you can cover the back too!


Supplies I used:
Stocking Cover Card Die Peace on Earth Tall Christmas Tree Die (the circles) Tag Frame Die Layers

And although it is a Latte Die I made a Hot Chocolate!
And I love the little candycane Emma designed


Supplies I used:
Latte Cover Card Die


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!

You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

34 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a great release. Can't wait to play with them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the colors you used. The peachy mug and the pink on the stocking. So cute.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG Miss Jannie Your Creations are Stunningly Gorgeous!! The Colors are non traditional but so Soft, Sweet and Pretty....The Much is so Chic and your Elfie Sock is definitely for the Elfette....so sweet and Cute!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! Can't wait to get these new goodies!! YOU ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the pink and silver! Great new dies! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your snowflake with your hot chocolate...like two peas in a pod! Now you made me thirsty! Lol Very pretty cards, love your colors! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The touches of sparkle make these holiday designs a little more special, gorgeous colour palettes on your cards.

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Andre
      I say
      Sparkle
      All the Way

      Thank you so much Andre💕

      Verwijderen
  7. I love the non-traditional colors for Christmas. These new dies are
    just fabulous! Love the dimension & layers on your pretty cards.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your soft pink mug is really pretty. I love the look. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love the the color of the pattern paper you used on your cards! What a fun release!
    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Festive and cute. I like your choice of papers and the sparkle.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Both cards are SO PRETTY with the new dies!! I just love this new release!! 😍

    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love your pretty cards! The cover card dies are fabulous!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. So pretty in these non-traditional colors. I love these new dies.
    kladd94803 at gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. You embellished these cards so perfectly and I am loving the soft, pretty colors that you used.

    apedoak(at)aol(dot)com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Jannie, your showcases are beautiful! Love the palettes you've chosen!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Your cards are just Beautiful! Loving this release, Carmen
    Maksnana@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Your cards are so pretty!!!! These new dies are so awesome! And I LOVE the papers you used, it is just so soft and pretty for the holidays! Thanks for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen