maandag 22 november 2021

My Creative Time - 115th Release - Sneak Peek #1

 Welcome to Release number 115 
at My Creative Time !!



    Today we are Sneak Peeking 

~ Merry Christmas Die (freebie)

~ Star Pillow Box Die
And I love this new release sooooo much! I just can't stop playing and have so many ideas
Today I combined both! This is what I made

I have this adorable DSP and it has soft colors! So I thought I would use it on this release and I love the non traditional colors a lot!
This box is so easy to put together! At first I thought I was too rough with my die cutting but they are the slots to put the thingies in....you will see, hihihi So NO GLUE, I did use glue to hold the ribbon on its place Tip: I cut the words out of adhesive paper, which is a bit fiddely But worth it!
Tip 2 I die cut the back of the words out of white paper to make it a tag!
***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***FREEBIE***
Starting this Wednesday, November 24, 2021 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this AWESOME new "MERRY CHRISTMAS" die. This die will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you would like this die for free, you might want to shop EARLY because once this die is gone, it will not be back until next year!
This die will NOT be available for purchase once they are all gone.

29 opmerkingen:

  1. Great tips, thank you! Loving these new dies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your treat box is gorgeous!! Love the paper you used!! That star treat box is super cute! Thanks for for the inspiration and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda!!
      Hope you will have a wonderful day as well💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Fun little treat box!Very festive!
    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous treat box and die! What fun colors! I love the Merry Christmas! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OMG Miss JANNIE. Your Treat Box is Stunningly Gorgeous!! I Too LOVE the colors, your pretty bow and too cute how you showcase the Merry Christmas….Makes for quite a Stunning Presentation!! You sure did Super Incredible Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Miss Joan! So nice to read your comments again💕

      Verwijderen
  6. I LOVE your paper!!! Stunning! I love the soft pink. Beautiful treat box die and sentiment! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you!! It really helps if you have amazing paper! Thank you so much Linda💕

      Verwijderen
  7. What a different look with the beige paper and pink accents...it really works.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So pretty in these soft colors and I like the ribbon.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So very pretty and festive! Love the hot pink ribbon with the pattern paper you used.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Jannie, your star treat box and sentiment pairing is beautiful and dreamy! Love the colour combination!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Your star and tag are super adorable. I can see the star box being used for many different occasions.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. What wonderful paper you chose for your star box. LOVE it. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Beautiful Star Pillow Box Die and sentiment! Love your color combo! Pretty project!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Amazing creation with this star treat box!! I love this new release!!❤💚❤

    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. This is so pretty and elegant, and I love that bow you added!

    apedoak(at)aol(dot)com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen