maandag 2 augustus 2021

My Creative Time - Manly Monday

 Welcome to another Manly Mondays


I think it is always a little bit more work
to come up with something cute for a guy, 
but with the help of My Creative Time it isn't that hard.

And you know me, I always try to stretch those dies
So when I was going through all the beautiful dies,
I saw the envelop and I thought.....
Vest!

So with a little adjustment it just came out 
way to cute more than I could imagine
And by using real buttons who happened to
be in the same color as my cardstock (YAY)



Tip:
How I create the pocket on the vest,
I used the negative piece from the Rainbow Dies


Supplies I used
Cute Card Dies 
(cut a bit off to make it 11 cm/4 3/8 inch  long)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome card! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So creative to make a vest from the envelope, fabulous design!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable!!! Loving your always...beautiful creativity!!! Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen