woensdag 11 augustus 2021

My Creative Time - I need a favor

 Welcome to another
"I need a Favor" Wednesday

at My Creative Time


My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And MCT has the most amazing dies to make a Q&E (Quick and Easy)
treat and by using amazing paper it looks different 
every time!

So I had to use this paper, which I bought in bulk (hihi)
And I love to use it, it is so pretty
And I think it goes well with the stamp I used

This is what I made and I just love it


Supplies I used
Mini Giftbox Die to make the label
(cut it twice because after I had colored the stamp
it bleeded so I covered the back with another clean one)



5 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie your Gift box and tag are Gorgeous and sure does make for a Stunning Presentation!! Oh I was so in awe when I saw your post and how the stamped and colored flower matched your box so then I was. HMMMM did she create her own stamped background?? SO YES that paper is Beautiful and WOW GREAT job matching it with your stamped floral and coloring. ..OHHH. Impeccable coloring too!! YOU SO ROCK!!!K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaw thank you Miss Joan! You easily could make your own background with this stamp💕

      Verwijderen
  2. So beautiful is your favor, Jannie, loving your papers! TFS Have a great day! Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda! I am a paper girl and each paper will change the look of this cute box, that is what I love about it💕

      Verwijderen
  3. This software includes various features and tools that help in automated preparation and filing of tax. TurboTax is very useful, as it simplifies the complex process. You need to install and activate TurboTax from turbotaxca.com/download when you purchase the software.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen