dinsdag 17 oktober 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!
 
Where we are going to be Spooky with colors
We would like you to make a project for Halloween or just something Spooky using the colors White, Black, Orange and Purple.
 
This is what I made for this weeks challenges!
Go over to the block and enter and win great prizes!
 
 

I made a lollipop holder with
* the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die by My Creative Time

I made the ghost with
* the Stitched Spooky Ghost Dies also by MCT
(used a stamp for his face from the Too Cute To Spook Stamp Set)

The adorable little Mummy is also made with
* the Too Cute To Spook Stamp Set

The web is made with
* the Wicked Fun Dies & Stamp Set - Revised by MCT

The bat is a glitter sticker (gift from a friend)
I made a bow with Orange Bakerstwine

Deze week maken we iets met de kleuren paars,zwart, wit en oranje voor Halloween of gewoon iets engs. Ik heb een lollyhouder gemaakt met leuke Halloweenfiguurtjes van My Creative Time (jaja mijn favoriet). Ik heb ze lief gemaakt want daar hou ik meer van dan eng.

1 opmerking: