dinsdag 24 mei 2016

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!!
We would love to see what you create with Embossing
 
I made a birthdaycard because you never have too many right?
I love this embossingfolder, it has birds on it and I love the effect!
So I made a "Happy bird-day" card and used a wooden embellishment in the shape of a birdie and made the sentiment by computer
The banner is from one of my favorite shops and it comes in a package of 2 meters!

 
 Embossingfolder with birds - no name
Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies are by My Creative Time
Birdie is made of wood
Brench is made by the Tree Builder Punch by Stampin' Up
 
Deze week gaan we los met de emboss!
En ik heb één van mijn favorietjes gebruikt, die met vogeltjes!
Het effect is zo leuk!!
Het houten vogeltje heb ik bij XENOS gekocht en de vlaggetjes bij de HEMA
Ik heb een verjaardagskaart gemaakt want daar kun je nooit teveel van hebben!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten