dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Hi everyone!
 
This week is one of my favorite challenges at Cuttlebug Mania we have come up with so far!! Our DT have come up with a great idea! Make a project that begins with the first letter of your name!
 
Since my name starts with a J, I had to find something , so I googled....Jig-saw, Jewelry.....Japanese dress....YES A Japanese Doll!!!!
 
I have used circles by Nestabilties to create her face and hair.I have used 2 dies from My Creative Time to create her sleeves on her kimono. And the wooden sticks are from a flower die from My Creative Time as well!The flowers are punches with Pearls on them. Her hands are punches as well.
And black shiny ribbon on her dress. And a cute Peachy Keen face!
 
This is my little one, I love her to pieces!!

Hallo allemaal, deze week hebben we wel een favoriet van mij te pakken! Creeer iets met de eerste letter van je naam! Ik heet Jannie, dus iets met een J...jaaaaaaaaaa Japans meisje!!
Isse niet schattig? Opgebouwd uit veel dies door de Cuttlebug! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op haar!

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh! That is too cute! When I saw the new challenge posted, I wondered what J could be...Japanese doll...too clever!

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave the sweet comments! I really appreciated it!

    Have a great day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen