dinsdag 26 februari 2013

Cuttlebug Tuesday/Dinsdag!

Hi everyone!

It is Tuesday again which means.. it's Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday!!!!

This week's challenge is "Life is like a box of chocolate" I love love love chocolate!!!

Please join us in this weeks'fun and we have an amazing prize!!
So upload your project on the blog and you might be the lucky winner!

Don't forget to check the fabulous DT as well!!

Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Gloria - Jennifer

This is what I made!

I wanted to make a box and looked for inspiration on the net and I found this awesome tutorial!!
I then made my own version and it turned out to be a 6,5 by 6,5 cm box! Hihihi.
When I had the base which I made with my favorite color Fuchcia, I then Cuttlebugged a circle out of one of the sides and put some plastic sheet (used from an old document I had from work, very handy) to create a window box! I then used this amazing DSP to put on top of the CS. I then put the box together and used a ribbon to tie it with. I then Cuttlebugged this superdupercute Rabbit and I made her dress the same as the DSP of the box, so she matched!
Believe it or not.....in my supermarket I found these chocolate eastereggs in EGG-actly the same colors!!! And the taste is amazing! It's mango with chilli!!! Never had that but it has the WOW factor!
Made me think of the amazing movie "Chocolate" with Johnny Depp!!!

I love my box!!! Hope you will join us in this yummie challenge!



Hoi allemaal, het is weer Cuttlebug Dinsdag en dat betekent weer een hele leuke challenge! Deze week doen we iets met chocola!!! Mijn favoriet!
Vergeet vooral niet bij mijn lieve teammaatjes te gaan kijken naar al het lekkers wat zij hebben gemaakt!
Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Gloria - Jennifer

Ik vond een leuke tutorial op Youtube van een doosje en bij mij werd ie uiteindelijk 6,5 bij 6,5 cm! Geweldig dat het van een A4 is gemaakt! Ik heb mijn favoriete kleuren gebruikt, fuchcia roze en groen en met de Cuttlebug heb ik een venster gemaakt met een cirkel die van Nestabilities. Het venstertje heb ik voorzien van een plastic stukje, van een oude rapportage, handig om die plastic voorbladen te bewaren!
Vervolgens heb ik een Paashaasje gecuttlebugged en heb haar een jurkje van hetzelfde papier gegeven, zodat ze er echt bij paste! Ik vond ook nog super toevallig bijpassende paaseitjes bij AH met een heerlijke verrassende smaak, namelijk mango met chilipoeder, erg lekker! Moest meteen denken aan de film "Chocolate" met Johnny Depp! Het doosje heb ik gesloten met een roze lintje!
Ik vind hem zoooooooooo leuk geworden!!
Dit wordt wel mijn favoriete doosje!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten