dinsdag 19 februari 2013

Cuttlebug Tuesday/Dinsdag!

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a romantic Valentine! My husband treated me on some sushi and salmon and our favorite icecream...Ben&Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake..mmmmmmmmmmmmm

It is Tuesday again which means.. it's Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday!!!!

This week's challenge is "As cute as a button"

Please join us in this weeks'fun and we have an amazing prize!! So upload your project on the blog and you might be the lucky winner!

Don't forget to check the fabulous DT as well!!

Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Gloria - Jennifer

For this weeks challenge I went for my favorite character! Mr Snowman drawn by my sponsor DigiscrapKits,
isn't he snow adorable???

I needed a gifttag for my friends birthdaypresent, which was rather big, so I deceided to make
a huge gifttag...why not??
I cuttlebugged the background with a snowflake folder! And then I made the drawing big, that is so awesome with her drawings, you can make them as big and as small as you want and they still look amazing! I then cut him out and put buttons on his coat! A glittery ball at the end of his hat and some bows on his shoes, I made them with Twine from the Twinery.
The sentiment I printed on my computer and cut it out with one of the dies by My Creative Time!

My friend loved it!!! See you on The Cuttlebug Spot!



Hoi allemaal, hopelijk hebben jullie een gewéldige Valentijn gehad! Ik werd verwend met Sushi, Zalm en ons favoriete ijs!
Deze dinsdag hebben we een leuke challenge! Maak iets leuks met knoopjes! Nou die hebben we allemaal wel liggen!
Ik heb van mijn sponser een te leuke sneeuwman gedownload! Ik moest meteen aan een sneeuwman denken bij knoopjes! Die heb ik groot gemaakt omdat ik een grote cadeaulabel nodig had voor een groot pakje! Ik heb de muts versierd met een pompom! En ik heb de achtergrond geCuttlebugged met een sneeuwflokken folder! En ik heb de schoenen van de sneeuwman voorzien van heuse veters! De tekst heb ik op de computer gemaakt en uitgeprint en uitgesneden met een die van My Creative Time! Ik vind hem superleuk geworden!!!

2 opmerkingen: