dinsdag 15 januari 2013

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday/ Cuttlebug Dinsdag

Hi everyone!

We are still getting into shape at The Cuttlebug Spot and this week is another fun one!

"Circles"

This weeks challenge is just for fun but please join us in this fun!!

Don't forget to visit the awesome DT as well!

Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Theresa - Gloria - Debbie - Jennifer

This is what I made!

My dear friend is in hospital and I just had to make her a great card! So I really wanted to use an odd shape, so I chose an Spellbinders Nestabilities one, to create a stamp shaped card! In the middle I cut a circle, also with the Nestabilities, all done with my Cuttlebuggie!

I then made a nurse owl with the Stampin Up Owl Punch (LOVE IT) and used another die to make the branch she is sitting on.

As finishing touch I used googly eyes! Looks like she is framed!
Isn't she adorable?? Whoo-hoo!




Hoi allemaal, we zijn bij The Cuttlebug Spot nog steeds bezig om in vorm te komen en deze week doen we dat met "Cirkels"
Mijn lieve vriendinnetje ligt in het ziekenhuis dus ik wilde voor haar een leuke kaart maken met een aparte vorm. Toen dacht ik meteen aan mijn Nestabilities met de postzegelvorm, in het midden heb ik een cirkel gesneden.
Vervolgens heb ik een uiltje gemaakt met de Uilenpons van Stampin Up (ben ik helemaal verliefd op) en ik heb er een verpleegster van gemaakt! Ik heb haar op een takje gezet en ze lijkt net ingelijst! Is ze niet lief??

2 opmerkingen: