dinsdag 8 januari 2013

Happy 2013, it's our First Cuttlebug Tuesday of the year!!

Hi everyone, so good to see you again for my favorite day of the week!!
It's Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday!!!

This month we need to get in SHAPE after all this Holly-Jollydays! And that's why The Cuttlebug gets in SHAPES as well, the whole month we pick another shape and today it's

Triangles

Hope you will join us in the fun and we have a lovely prize for you to win!!

Don't forget to visit the awesome DT as well!

Kerry - Deneen - Brianna - Rachel - Theresa - Gloria - Debbie - Jennifer

This is what I made, I knew what to make instantly!!! I have been making these forever!

I took a piece of purple CS (my favorite color!!), 13x26 cm and I cuttlebugged it with a nice folder, it's a Christmas one (Christmas vine by Craft Concepts), but you can't tell right?


I just really like the pattern it gives! I scored the paper in half so I would be 13 x 13 cm. Then I marked the middle of the short side (13 cm) and I scored so it looked like a triangle! I did that both ways.



I then put stickystrip on the outside lines of one side...so it can be closed, but I also put a ribbon on top, which already closed it so I left the sticky strip untouched and so it can be re-used! (Love that) The ribbon is pulled through two holes I made on top of the box.



I used two dies on the front! One from My Creative Time and one from My Favorite Things(the doily one)

And the white letters are also from My Creative Time, the alphabet is not only gorgious you can use it millions of times and so I formed the word "Hooray" in Dutch.


I love it!!!

Have fun, can't wait to see your triangle shapes!!

Hoi allemaal, welkom bij de Eerste Cuttlebug Spot Dinsdag van het jaar 2013!
We moeten allemaal weer in VORM komen na de feestdagen dus wij ook en wat is dan leuker de hele maand te besteden aan allerlei vormen!

Deze maand doen we de driehoek en ik wist meteen wat ik wilde maken, ik maak dit al jaren! Nog voordat ik blogde.
Ik heb een stuk paars papier (mijn lievelingskleur) gepakt van 13x26 cm en deze heb ik gecuttlebugged met een embossingsfolder met Kerstthema, maar dat is niet echt te zien toch? Ik vind het zo'n mooie en sjieke print.
Vervolgens heb ik het papier dubbel gevouwen en elke helft weer in de helft verdeeld zodat je een driehoek krijgt (zie foto hierboven) het is heel makkelijk en je kunt het doosje in alle maten maken!

Vervolgens heb ik tape aan 2 zijkanten geplakt met de beschermlaag er nog op want doordat ik de strik boven dichtmaakte was het doosje dicht genoeg en hoef ik hem niet nog eens dicht te plakken! Dus het doosje kan herbruikt worden (hou ik van).
Het doosje kan dan op allerlei manieren versierd worden en omdat ik in verjaardagseizoen zit, heb ik er een verjaardagsdoosje van gemaakt met HOERA erop. Ik vind hem zo leuk geworden!!! Kan niet wachten om hem aan de jarige te geven!

Ik hoop jullie gauw te zien bij The Cuttlebug Spot!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten