dinsdag 20 november 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!!

Hi everyone!!

I am in my favorite season of the year! It's Sinterklaas! That is our Dutch Xmas.
I have told about him in another blog.



This week we have another great challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot!

"Feathers - add feathers, real, paper etc "

So go to our blog to see what our amazing DT has made and join us!!

This one was easy for me! Because it is the season of Sinterklaas and his Black Peters, I thought of the last one instantely!

As you can see, they wear Feathers!


And every Black Peter has his own colors!! Sinterklaas has,like Father Xmas, a lot of helpers!!

So I grab my Cuttlebug and used the "Hello Kitty" die from Sizzix and cut her out in Black CS! I then Cuttlebugged her outfit in pink and embossed that with the little dots folder. I then cut out two Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Ovals to make her hat!
I then chose 2 feathers of my favorite colors, pink and orange.
I also got lace stickytape!



I then put everything together! I used the big dots as a background which also made me think of the "Pepernoten", the candy they throw around kids (yummie)






I just fell in love with this "Hello Pietje" she is gorgious!

Hoi allemaal, mijn favoriete tijd van het jaar is weer volop bezig, namelijk Sinterklaas! Heerlijk, kan er enorm van genieten.
Dus toen deze challenge voorbij kwam, hoefde ik niet lang na te denken!

"Maak iets met veren, echte, papier" Ik dacht meteen ik maak een Zwarte Piet!
In de vorm van Hello Kitty....die werd nu Hello Pietje!
Ik heb kantplakband gebruikt als haar kraag en de veertjes heb ik gekocht bij de HEMA!

Is ze niet poepig?

Doen jullie ook mee??

1 opmerking: