dinsdag 13 november 2012

It's Cuttlebug Tuesday!!

Hi everyone!

How are you?? I have been sooooooooooooo busy, but I am loving every minute of it!
And I did find some time for my favorite day of the week "Cuttlebug Tuesday"
At The Cuttlebug Spot we have some amazing news to tell you!!!!

We have a whole new team with Old & New mixed together!!
And we are all so happy to have them in our Cuttlebug Spot Family!!

So A Big Welcome to

Deneen Treble
Gloria Westerman
Rachel Macleod
Brianna Loeffelbein and
Debbie Beals

Go over there and check them out!!!!

We also have another amazing challenge! "Use 3 different Embossing/Diecutting Items"

Because I had little time I had to come up with something quick but nice! And this idea made me think of our dear friends in America, who are going to visit us at the end of December, because my husband and I will be celebrating our 12,5 years Weddinganniversary and in The Netherlands we celebrate this BIG.

We Skyped yesterday and it was SNOW much fun, not only to see them, including the guinea pig Darwin!! But they also told us they had a lot of snow falling over the weekend!!! SNOW?? We had the most beautiful sunny Autumn day yesterday!!!

So I look a lot on the internet, in Hobbyland to be amazed of all that is made! And I saw this amazing helicopterview Snowman! Which I had to make!!

So the 3 different Embossing/Diecutting items have been used like this:
1. Embossed the background with a Snowflake folder
2. Diecut the circels of the Snowman ánd his hat
3. Diecut a Curly Label by My Creative Time(love it!!)

And I made a card 5"x5" from CS and put some white embossed CS on top of that. I then build the Snowman and put the arms in between. I then made a scarf out of sticky ribbon. I put some white accents on his hat with my white gel pen, to make it look like snow. I put some googly eyes to give him some character! Love it!!!
The sentiment I used is by My Pink Stamper- Winter Punnies (love it!!)



Hallo allemaal, ik heb het echt ontzettend druk maar vond toch nog even tijd om een kaart te maken voor mijn favoriete dag van de week! De Cuttlebug Spot dinsdag!
We hebben deze dinsdag wel superleuk nieuws te vertellen!! We hebben namelijk een geweldig nieuw team, een mix van het oude met het nieuwe! Geweldig, ze zijn allemaal zo getalenteerd en we zijn zo blij met hun in onze Cuttlebug Spot Familie!

Deze week hebben we natuurlijk ook weer een hele leuke challenge!
Namelijk gebruik 3 Embossing of 3 Diecutting ontwerpen. Ik kwam dit voorbeeld tegen op mijn vele genietmomentjes in Hobbyland, waar ik zoveel moois altijd tegenkom! Ik heb een sneeuwpop van bovenaf gemaakt en heb de sneeuwman gesneden met de circelsdie en zijn hoed ook, de achtergrond met sneeuwvlokken heb ik geembossed en ik heb de Die van My Creative Time gesneden en een leuke stempel van My Pink Stamper gebruikt. Die ik ook weer heb embossed!

Doen jullie ook mee?

1 opmerking:

  1. I love this card, Jannie. When I saw it I was just bowled over! What a fantastic idea and I love that you added googly eyes!

    Thanks so much for welcoming me to your Cuttlebug family.

    Happy Cuttlebugging,
    Rachel x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen