zondag 26 augustus 2012

Another babycard/Babykaart


Hi everyone, it's the season for babies! they are fun cards to make!
This one had to be an original, the new proud Auntie said, so when she would be old enough to go through her babybook, this card would make a difference.
Pfff that was a difficult task...I thought...but it wasn't!

Thanks to Blogland there are so many inspirations to get so I found one and I used that in my card. I saw it at Stamp with Heather, aren't the dresses adorable?

I haven't got a Cricut (yet) so I had to handcut the dresses, but lucky for me there is Mel Stampz and she has the most free templates you can think off, love them and use them a lot!! I made them really small and printed them on DSP and cut them out.

I used a piece of wallpaper as base (free at the DIY store!!) and on that I used a paper cakeholder, to put your cakes on to make it look pretty. And I cut it to the size of the card. I then made a washingline out of white DMC and the strings I did with my forktrick! The final touch was ofcourse her name.

I love it!! and the Auntie did as well!

Ik mocht weer een babykaart maken, die zijn zo leuk om te doen!!
Maar deze moest een originele zijn, haar tante wilde, dat als ze later groot genoeg was om haar babyboek te bekijken, dat haar kaart eruit zou springen!
Pfff, een moeilijke opdracht dacht ik....maar dat was het niet!
Dankzij Blogland krijg en vind je zoveel inspiratie en die vond ik bij Stamp with Heather, zijn het niet poepige jurkjes? Ik heb nog geen Cricut dus ik moest de jurkjes met de hand knippen, maar gelukkig vond ik een heel mooi gratis patroontje op de site van Mel Stampz . Ik heb ze heel klein uitgeprint op mooi papier en heb ze toen uitgeknipt. De basis van een kaart is behangpapier (gratis bij GAMMA) en daarop heb ik een taartrandje geplakt. Van borduurgaren heb ik een waslijntje gemaakt. En met de vorktruuk kleine strikjes gemaakt.
Als finishing touch natuurlijk haar naam!

Ik vind hem zo leuk geworden en gelukkig haar tante ook!

1 opmerking: