donderdag 5 januari 2012

I am not going to Twine about it

Hi there, on this raining Thursday I got a Twinerymail, I entered their DT call and unfortunately I didn't make it!

They had an amazing amount of submissions, nearly 400 of them in all!

They let me know that this was a hard decision for them to make...each and every designer who applied this year is incredibly talented and have considered each and every application in detail - visiting our blogs and other social media venues to view our creative designs. So that is a great compliment I think!!

I still love The Twinery and perhaps better next Twine!!

Helaas ben ik het niet geworden, bij The Twinery Design Team. Helaas Pindakaas. Er waren wel bijna 400 kandidaten en ze hebben de moeite genomen naar ieders blog te gaan! Ze vonden ons allemaal ontzettend getalenteerd en dat is een enorm compliment!
Ik blijf Twinery gewoon gebruiken en misschien de volgende keer beter!

1 opmerking:

  1. You are so garsh darn adorable! Not choosing you was their loss...I love your work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen