zondag 6 november 2011

Copycat / Na-aapje

Hi, on this beautiful Sunday I have been quite busy! I woke up at 5.30 AM because my poor husband had to work this weekend, from 7-19 PM! And then I got up at 9.15 AM and went to the gym at 11.00 AM. After a great workout, I continued at home doing my house....cleaning!
And then after my shower I wanted to create something I saw at one of my favorite blogs! Yes I know, I have many but Dawn Mc Vay from My Favorite Things...she is amazing!

I am not as brilliant as she is but she is an inspiration to me and she is a brilliant photographer as well! You should really check out her blog.

Anyways....I saw this amazing card and was wondering if I could come close......so here it is!

Thank you Dawn for your inspiration, you are a true talent!!

Here is Dawn's creation and mine next to eachother:


Na deze heerlijke maar drukke zondag waar mijn man al om half 6 op moest omdat hij dit weekend van 7-19 uur moet werken, daarna ben ik om 9.15 uur opgestaan om om 11.00 uur vervolgens naar de sportschool te gaan, na een heerlijke training, ben ik thuis verder gegaan met huishouden, ook topsport en daarna, na mijn douche, dacht ik, ik wil nog even iets gaan maken.

Ik ben gek op een aantal blogs en één van mijn favorietjes is die van Dawn McVay van My Favorite Things. Zij maakt zulke ontzettende kreatieve kaarten en is een ontzettende goeie fotografe!
Ik zag op haar site een prachtige kaart en heb geprobeerd hem na te maken, hierboven het resultaat!

1 opmerking: