vrijdag 1 juli 2011

Happy Friday / Het is Vrijdag

It's a happy day, because on Friday my weekend starts! So usually I go to the gym and then I do all my other things I need to do! But today I was to tired to go to the gym and woke up very slowly. I got a lot of crafting done, little gifts for a group of artistic people, whom I am going to surprise, so very secretive about that :)

And I saw these amazing examples of retired stamps which I luckily bought and are one of my favorites, they are so cute! I saw these stamps at Stampin Pretty and had to try that idea myself. So I got some grey and black CS and stamped them with Versamark and then I put white embossing powder on the stamped image and they came to live with a heatgun. I kept them simple and love them! Thank you Mary for that idea!

Ik ben altijd blij op vrijdag, want dan begint mijn weekend. Meestal sta ik vroeg op om naar de sportschool te gaan maar vanmorgen was ik te moe en moest heel langzaam wakker worden! Daarna heb ik mijn laatste knutsels afgemaakt die ik ga sturen naar een groep creatieve mensen waar ik niet teveel van kan zeggen zonder dat ze het nog niet weten :) En ik vond dit voorbeeld op Stampin Pretty en natuurlijk moest ik ook zoiets proberen!Gelukkig heb ik deze stempels, ze worden niet meer geleverd door Stampin'Up maar het is één van mijn favorietjes. Ik heb ze op zwart en grijs karton gemaakt en heb ze vrij basic gehouden, vindt ze erg leuk geworden en ga zeker meer met dit idee doen!




p.s. Have pimped them....looked at them and thought they were missing something, so with a little rinestone and lace...it's better!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten