Welcome to another "Just Cards"
We all need cards right?
I love sending them to people , just because,
so when they come home they find
a little something in their mailbox!
The paper and the Emphera Packs from My Creative Time
are so adorable!
And with the latest release, I saw that I could use the sides for the box on it's own
So I die cut a lot of sides and glued them on a piece of paper
I then die cut the Prime Heart and I just love the ruffled effect
I then used my now favorite Paper Pack of Strawberries
and I just love how this card came alive
Not sure if I will sent it...I might keep this one
Tip:
I sacrificed a fairy and cut of her wings and feet
So sorry.....to give her a 3-D effect
And it worked
Supplies
Large Prime Hearts



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten