woensdag 22 mei 2024

My Creative Time - 142nd Release - Sneak Peek # 2

Welcome to the 142 nd Release
at My Creative Time

Today we are Sneak Peeking
Strawberries!!

Who doesn't love Strawberries right?
They are so berry cute and yummy

The mail made it in time and
I only missed one Sneak Peek!
So as soon as Mr Postman rang the doorbell
I sat down and started to create!

And within 6 hrs I have created this two 
designs and I love them!


I found this bottle and thought the gift tag
was a perfect touch to finish it of



Supplies
Strawberry Tag dies
Strawberry Plate dies
Strawberry Flower Plate dies
Flower Leaf Dies Plate
Flower Pot dies
Garden Stake dies & stamps
Gorgeous Gardens Paper Pad
Ginger Cupid Add Ons (face)

***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now
Friday, May 24th, 2024 @8am PST &
will end on
Sunday, May 26th, 2024 @ midnight PST.

Use the code: 
JANNIE  at checkout 
to get 15% off your entire purchase

Here is what you need to do to qualify for the prize:

~ You must be 18 years or older
~ Please follow each designer
~ Please comment on each stop
~ Must be a US resident to enter

Here is the line up:
@mycreativetime
@sweetpeasadielou
@jksand2001
@janniedekkervanbeelen
@shabbypinkhouse
@greenwoodgirlcards
@mjcarroll3773
@moe_creations
@ACreativeMuse

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten