vrijdag 24 mei 2024

My Creative Time - 142nd Release - Bloghop & Sale

 Welcome to the 142nd Release 

at My Creative Time

And welcome to the best day of the week!
Bloghop and Sale and  Shopping Time

And today we take the Gardeners to the market!

I was inspired by a Hobbyfriend and she was 
inspired by Sam Calcott
I deceided to make a market stall!

And I just couldn't stop!
Used as much as I could but could have gone on and on
This card has taken a couple of hours
but I love the result.

It is a pop-up but can be folded flat!

I love cards like that!

Here is what I made



Supplies

Garden Gingers 1


***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now
Friday, May 24th, 2024 @8am PST &
will end on
Sunday, May 26th, 2024 @ midnight PST.

Use the code: 
JANNIE  at checkout 
to get 15% off your entire purchase

Here is what you need to do to qualify for the prize:

~ You must be 18 years or older
~ Please follow each designer
~ Please comment on each stop
~ Must be a US resident to enter

Here is the line up:
@mycreativetime
@sweetpeasadielou
@jksand2001
@janniedekkervanbeelen
@shabbypinkhouse
@greenwoodgirlcards
@mjcarroll3773
@moe_creations
@ACreativeMuse



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten