woensdag 10 april 2024

My Creative Time - I Need A Favor

 Welcome to another Favor Wednesday
at My Creative Time


This favor is made in minutes and
we all love that right?
In our busy lives we still want to make something
cute but quick!

And thanks to MCT it is easy peasy!

This is what I made and I used this die
because I haven't for a long time and forgot
how cute and versatile it is!

And with the use of different papers
it looks different every time right?


Click here what I made with it too


Supplies
Popcorn Treat Box Die
Belly Band Dies
3" Donut Dies (cut the word
Sweet 4 times and put them together)
Ginger Doily Dies (hearts)
Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad



Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase.


Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten