dinsdag 12 maart 2024

140th Release - My Creative Time - Sneaky Peek #1

 Welcome to Sneaky Peek Week

our favorite week because

It means....a New Release
at My Creative Time!!!

And we are also doing an Instagram hop
follow me on 
https://www.instagram.com/janniedekkervanbeelen/

So as I was saying, a New Release
Whoop Whoop

Number 140

And the paper that is designed is already my
favorite, those colors!!! 

So this is Sneaky Peek#1
"Stay Bee-utiful, Gnome Dies & Paper Pads
(squeeeeek)

So I made 2 designs because it will bee
St. Patricksday this week!

So the first one is un-BEE-lievable cute
and as I said....that paper!!!!

This is what I made

It holds a bag of tea with a cup of honey
because I love tea with honey

Supplies
Stay Bee-utiful
Gnome Dies 
 Paper Pads Spring 2024


And my take on a treat for St. Patricks' Day
I made a Leprechaun from Gnomie and turned the wings
into shoes
It holds 2 lollipops which I bought last year in Ireland
and I kept this day in mind and they are perfect

Supplies
Gnome Dies 
Mini Lollipop Holder + Add Ons
Giant Girl Ginger Accessoires
(golden heart)

Beautiful Basics 6 x 8 1/2 Paper Pad



Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 15% off
your entire purchase







2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cutie leprechaun!!! So many ways to change these cute little dies, isn't there? Love his wing shoes!!! TFS again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you sooo much Linda💕 so glad she brought it to life

      Verwijderen