vrijdag 15 maart 2024

140th Release - My Creative Time - Release Day & Sale

 Welcome to Sneaky Peek Week

our favorite week because

It means....a New Release
at My Creative Time!!!

And we are also doing an Instagram hop
follow me on 
https://www.instagram.com/janniedekkervanbeelen/

So as I was saying, a New Release
Whoop Whoop

Number 140

So today is Release Day and SALE!
which means that today by using JANNIE
you can get a 15% discount and buy all these
beauties and start creating!!!!

For today I used those cute hearts and
made a background with them to create
this awesome card, I so love these colors together



Supplies
Pretty Heart Scallop Dies
Paper Pads Spring 2024
Paper Pads Solids 2024
Cute Heart Frame Dies


***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now,
Friday, March 15, 2024 @8am PST
& will end on
Sunday, March 17, 2024 @ midnight PST.

Use the code: JANNIE at checkout 
to get 15% off your entire purchase
Now hop onto Instagram to see
what the whole team has created

Please leave your comments on all our pages for a chance
to win our “April 2024 Entire Release”.

Here is what you need to do to qualify for the prize:
~ You must be 18 years or older
~ Please follow each designer
~ Please comment on each stop
~ Must be a US resident to enter

Here is the line up:
@mycreativetime
@sweetpeasadielou
@jksand2001
@janniedekkervanbeelen (me!!)
@shabbypinkhouse
@greenwoodgirlcards
@mjcarroll3773
@moe_creations
@ACreativeMuse

Winner will be announced on March 22nd, 2024 on “My Creative Time’s” page!
What are your favorites from this release?
GOOD LUCK my friends & Thanks so much for stopping by!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten