woensdag 28 juli 2021

My Creative Time - 112th Release - Sneak Peek #1

 Welcome to another amazing release at

My Creative Time



Welcome to today's Sneak Peek #1

~ Fancy 4x4 Card Dies & 4x4 Envelope Die


OMG Emma has done it again!

She made thé most adorable new release and I love it!

I had some problems with Customs but that couldn't stop me, I only had a few hours to play bút as soon as I saw them my design cap was on full speed!

I just couldn't stop but I did for Sneak Peek #1 :)

This is what I made






Supplies I used
~ Fancy 4x4 Card Dies & 4x4 Envelope Die Lucky Bird Die


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!
ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog,
but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!

VERY IMPORTANT,

PLEASE leave a way
for us to contact you w/your comment just in case
"YOU" are the lucky winner!

For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

22 opmerkingen:

  1. Having the matching envelope is perfect for this die! The layering! Swoon! It's the best

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is sooooooo pretty!!! I love your little birdie! You made him so cuuuuute!!! Loving the papers you used on the whole card! When I look at the card and it says JUST SMILE how could you not with that little guy staring so sweetly at you!? Lol Wonderful! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautifully coordinated card and envelope, the pink and kraft is a fab combo, perfectly complemented by the sweet blue bird.

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Cute, love the cute bird,
    Have a great day,
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Definitely a smile-making ensemble, Jannie! The little bird is a delightful special touch!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The bird is a cute addition. Really tweet--sweet. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Adorable little notecard and envelope! Pretty papers, and the bird is darling! deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love these colors and the little bird is the perfect touch! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Meghan, that is so tweet of you💕

      Verwijderen
  9. Cute card! Love the Birdy and the color combo. Donna: itsdonna35@hotmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen