woensdag 1 januari 2020

My Creative Time


Happy New Year everybody!
I couldn't be Happier!!!



I applied to be on the bést DT ever, My Creative Time by Emma
and she invited me to join!!!!!
Whoop Whoop

I couldn't be more proud, thank you Emma for this great opportunity!

Let me introduce myself
My name is Jannie van Beelen and I live in The Netherlands
I am married to Rinus and we have 6 cats!
I work fulltime in a Hospital at the administration desk to help patiënts with their questions about the costs etc.

I have to do this in English as well and since my BFF and I have been corresponding since age 14 in English (she was born in England and moved to Colorado)
this isn't a problem for me
In my spare time I love to craft, it is therapy for me to unwind
I love to make cards, 3D items and treatholders

I have known Emma for ages and am a huge fan and own a lot of her creations!
Whenever I need to make something, hers are the first ones to grab!
With Emma's creations, I never fail




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome to you! I look forward to seeing what you create!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen