dinsdag 4 juni 2019

Meeting new friends is SU-per

blog swappers

Meeting new crafting friends is always nice!
I am a Stampin Up demo which joined for the discount!
I got to meet very nice people through it as a bonus!

So today we were invited to brunch in Hamburg and ofcourse I had to made something as a Thank You gift!!

I made a cardbox with the SU pizzabox with one of my fav stampsets!

And then I saw I could pre order this cute cow stampset, a plus for being a demo too!
And I made a bag to hold the pizzabox with cards!


Please look at these SU-per talented crafters,we hop around and pick creations that attract our eyes, so enjoy and see what I picked!

No photo description available.
I love 3D items and these boxes can make any bunny hoppy!





I got to meet dear Tina in person, she is wonderful and véry talented! She turned this boring Toffifee chocolate into a very aDAISYsing box!!



fullsizeoutput_265a
I completely fell in love with these birds on a brench!



Like me I love how you can turn a common stamp into a vamp! Be your own designer with the most beautiful DSP


20190518_174621[1]
Although I personally am not that much into flower stamps I love this new type of stamping! It looks so real I can smell it!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten