dinsdag 22 mei 2018

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!
 
Today we are all about Birds and Butterflies!
 
Because it is Graduation time I deceided to make an Owl with a diploma, my favorite card to make ánd I love Owls!!
 
 
 
I embossed the card with a Darice embossingfolder

And I then die cut 2 squares with the Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out 
by My Creative Time
I then stamped my New Owl stamp and colored him
I made a diploma out of a piece of typing paper and put a bow around it
 
 
Deze week maken we iets met vogels of vlinders of allebei op Cuttlebug Mania
Omdat dit de tijd is van examens heb ik besloten een "Geslaagd" kaart te maken.
Met mijn nieuwe Uilenstempel van de Action!
Ik heb hem ingekleurd en daarna een diploma gemaakt van typepapier met daarom heen natuurlijk een feestelijke strik!



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card, Jannie! Love the embossing!
    Xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love that embossed background. Very cute owl. There's a bird challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity if you are interested. Hugz https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.no/2018/05/challenge-53-tweet-this.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen