maandag 29 oktober 2018

It's another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag


Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!
Today we would like you to be interactive, so shake shake shake cards, pop-up etc
 
I made this Sea You soon card, I just bought this stamp and die set at AliExpress and had to use it!
 
I love how it turned out!!
The big letters are also from AliExpress, I love these big ones,
they are so effective!
 
I can't wait to see what you create!
Go over to Cuttlebug Mania and win a great prize!

 


On the front of the card I used the Just Tag Dies by My Creative Time
The stamp is from Springtime Smiles also by My Creative Time
On the inside I used a stamp and die set from AliExpress ZF Party Ocean Pals
The big letters are also from AliExpress
 
Welkom bij een nieuwe challenge van Cuttlebug Mania
We hebben deze week een interactieve challenge
Dus pop-up, shake shake shake etc.
 
Ik heb deze zee kaart gemaakt, het setje heb ik onlangs gekocht bij AliExpress en ik ben er helemaal verliefd op!
Ik ben zo blij met het resultaat en ga hem gauw versturen!
Doe je ook mee met de challenge?
Dan maak je kans op een leuke prijs

2 opmerkingen: