dinsdag 27 maart 2018

It's the 5th Anniversary of Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag



 
This month is the 5th anniversary of The Cuttlebug Mania
which Kerry and I started!
I am so proud that it is still going strong as a challenge blog!
And I am super proud of my DT!
 
This challenge we deceided to DO OVER the first projects on our 1st blog!
We had 4 projects to choose from and I chose Deneen
(and she has chosen mine lol)
 
 
Deneen is an inspiration and I love her and purple! 





I made a box with my Envelope Punch Board with help of 
With this amazing tool you can make a box for anything!
So I found this amazing handcreme with lovely butterflies

I embossed the box with a Crafts Too You Rose embossingfolder(CTFD3107)
And then die cut 3 butterflies!
And a Stitched Butterfly Die by My Creative Time
 
 
 
Deze maand bestaat Cuttlebug Mania 5 jaar en ik ben zo trots als een pauw!
Omdat we nog steeds een succesvol blog zijn met leuke prijzen en deelnemers.
Ik ben ook zo trots op mijn eigen DT
 
Deze keer hebben we besloten de allereerste projecten te gebruiken om ons te inspireren en iets te maken met die inspiratie én de reden mee te geven waarom je die kaart/dat project hebt gekozen!
 
Ik heb Deneen gekozen, zij is zo ontzettend creatief en ik hou van de kleur paars!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten