dinsdag 16 februari 2016

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag



 

 
I have sent a simulair card to my girlfriends and sister this weekend, only without the red hearts.
Our Dutch Postoffice has a fantastic offer every year at Valentine, use your lips with lipstick as a stamp and you can sent it for free!
So I took my lipstick and kissed 5 enveloppes and they all were delivered on time!!!
Isn't that awesome?
 
So because I had to make 5 and I didn't have a lot of time, I made them without the red hearts but the rest was the same.
 
I die cut a heart from My Creative Time
I then embossed the card with the embossing folder by The Paper Studio
I printed the text on my computer
The little hearts are punched with the Owl Punch by Stampin Up
And I put a real chocolate heart in my heart Window!
 
They all loved it!

Deze week doen we iets met hartjes, het was afgelopen weekend Valentijn. Bij TNT hadden ze ook dit jaar weer een actie dat je gratis kaartjes kon versturen met een kus als postzegel.
Ik heb voor mijn vriendinnetjes en zus bovenstaande kaart gemaakt, maar dan zonder de kleine rode hartjes, omdat ik niet zoveel tijd had. De kaarten zijn gelukkig allemaal aangekomen.

1 opmerking:

  1. A lovely card, especially with the chocolate in the middle! What a great idea to use a lipstick kiss instead of a stamp - I can't imagine our Post Office doing that!
    Kath x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen