dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

We don't think a lot of people are keen on spiders but we thought
Why not put this little guy in the spotlight and give him some positive attention!
 
And since Cuttlebug Mania must be one of your favorite WEBsites please join us and
 
Make a project with a spider in the spotlight!
 
 
I was inspired by Pinterest and came up with this little guy!
 
I used a circle die from Nestabilties to put the Sweet Treat Cup by Stampin Up in
(inside I put black TicTac's)
I used a hat die by My Creative Time
I used a label die by My Creative Time
The Spider body made out of felt with a circle die from Nestabilties
The Spider legs are leaves by My Creative Time
And a Jim Holtz Web Embossingfolder for the background
 
Deze week zetten we de spin in the spotlight, er zullen weinig mensen zijn die echt gek zijn op spinnen en daarom even wat extra aandacht naar hem toe!
Ik ben geïnspireerd door Pinterest en kwam met dit grappige ventje.
Doordat het lijfje van vilt is gemaakt wordt ie extra lekker zacht!
In de cup zitten zwarte TicTac's
 
 

4 opmerkingen: