dinsdag 10 juni 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday!
 
We are on the move at Cuttlebug Mania this week!!
This challenge it is all about Transportation!

Use something in your project with any form of transport!
 
Being Dutch I just hád to use a bike!
I love my card, makes me wheely happy!!!

 
I have used the SU embossingfolder for the clouds

Have used Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies by My Creative Time
Have also used Stitched Grass Die by My Creative Time
The shopping bag is from Classy Girl Accessories by My Creative Time
Being Dutch I just had to use a bike, the bike is a brandless die
The Daisies are selfmade with a punch!
 
Deze week zijn we in beweging bij Cuttlebug Mania!
We willen graag dat je iets maakt qua transport, auto, trein, vliegtuig..of in mijn geval...een fiets!
Dat kon natuurlijk niet anders, voor iemand uit Nederland!!!
Doen jullie ook mee?? We hebben weer een leuke prijs!

1 opmerking: