dinsdag 7 januari 2014

Happy 1st Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag of 2014

Hello everyone!
 
Welcome again to our Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday! And we hope you will love to join our challenges this year once again!!!
 
This week we are a bit "Distressed".... Not to worry!!!
We would love you to use distressing on your project, so rip, ink or sand away!
 
This is what I came up with! Although the weather is very unusual for this time of year, it is 14 Degrees Celcius!! Winter is Snowman time and so I had to make a Snowman.
The distressing part I did to the snow, which I Cuttlebugged with our favorite Dotts folder!!
 
I made the Snowman with Nestability circles and his hat and tie and arms are all from dies from My Creative Time ofcourse! The Snowman face and nose are from Peachy Keen, I love it!

I think he is very Classy!
 
Deze week beginnen we een beetje verscheurd....nee hoor, zo erg is het niet, we willen graag dat je iets doet met je project, scheuren, inkten of zelfs schuren met die hap!
Ik had zin om een Sneeuwpop te maken, alhoewel het weer er niet naar vraagt, het is heerlijk zonnig weer en dat voor januari! Ik heb de sneeuw gemaakt van gescheurd papier en met Dotts, één van mijn favoriete folders, geCuttlebugged. Vervolgens heb ik de cirkels gemaakt van Nestabilities en de hoed, stropdas en armpjes zijn van My Creative Time. Zijn gezichtje en neus zijn van Peachy Keen!
 
Issie niet Classy?
 
 

2 opmerkingen: