dinsdag 10 december 2013

Last Cuttlebug Tuesday/Dinsdag of 2013

Hi everyone, it's the season to be jolly so welcome at Cuttlebug Mania 
and we have a great Christmas challenge this week! "Anything Goes Christmas"
and it's our last challenge for this year!
 
 
Ho ho ho
I made a Dutch card, using a bike and because it is the Holiday season, we shop!
and we do that mostly on our bikes!
I have used a lot of dies from My Creative Time
The bike is a die too, sorry can't find the brand
And the stamp I embossed with white embossing powder!
Merry Xmas!
 
Deze week gaan we Kerst all the way, alles kan en mag maar wel je Cuttlebug gebruiken!
Ik heb bijna alles weer van My Creative Time gebruikt, ik heb laatst weer besteld en ik heb weer allemaal leuke nieuwe dies!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten