dinsdag 12 november 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Hi everyone, time always flies at  Cuttlebug Mania and we have a great challenge this week!
We are putting "The Envelop" in the spotlight!
Usually we throw it away, but it holds our nice cards or pay checks! And that is why we want to make something special with it!
For my card I have used 3 dies by My Creative Time, from Perkament vellum I made the envelope die, and with DSP the bow die and the label die.

Inside the envelope I have put 4 labels I bought at Tiger, I just love the colors!!!

And I have used the pink one to make a little face for the envelope!  I thought that was a cute touch!
And ofcourse I had to use the Peachy Keen faces (PK-486)!

Isn't she the cutiest??

Deze week zetten we de envelope eens in het zonnetje!
Meestal draagt ze iets leuks als een kaart of je salarisstrook en daarom verdient ze een ereplaatsje!
Dus maak iets leuks met een envelop als onderwerp!
Dit heb ik gemaakt, is het geen schatje??

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten