dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Hi everyone, time always flies at  Cuttlebug Mania, which means another great challenge!
 
Today we are going BlackWhite which is awesome!
You can have many looks with his, chique or Halloweeny.
 
I have chosen to Halloween and ofcourse I used the dies from My Creative Time!!
The embossing folder is from Craft Concepts - Sycamore.
The dies are a brandless grass/ice die.
Tag dies (to make the tombs) from Nestabilties.
Ghostdie & Spookydie from My Creative Time
 
 
Vandaag weer een super challenge bij Cuttlebug Mania, Zwart-Wit!
 Je kunt er alle kanten mee op, chique of bijvoorbeeld Halloween!
Ik heb het laatste gekozen met natuurlijk
de dies van  My Creative Time!
 
De boom maakt de kaart echt zó af!!!
Veel plezier en tot ziens bij de Challenge!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten