dinsdag 30 juli 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Happy Tuesday!!!


Because it might be too hot or too busy for you in this Summertime , Cuttlebug Mania thought of a fitting challenge "CAS" which means Clean and Simple!


I love this! I sent a lot of cards and I don't always have time to make a detailed one! So a CAS card is the solution!!

This is what I did! I took a white piece of CS to form the base of the card. I then cut a piece of green CS and run it through the Cuttlebug with a folder (nameless) with little bones and paws! I then printed a sweet little doggie from Digiscrapkits and cut him out! His collar has the same color as the background! How awesome is that! I then used Thickers Alpabetletters to form the sentiment!!!
I love it, very simple and GREAT result!!!

Omdat het nog steeds prachtig weer is en we niet altijd zin en tijd hebben om een gedetailleerde kaart te maken ben ik blij met de CAS kaart...Clean and Simple.....een eenvoudige maar leuke kaart!

Nou ik denk dat het me wel gelukt is! De groene achtergrond heb ik bij de halsband van de hond gezocht en geCuttlebugged met een folder met hondenpootjes en botjes erop. Vervolgens heb ik de hond uitgeprint, van mijn sponsor Digiscrapkits! En vervolgens de plakletters erop geplakt! Issie niet geweldig!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten