dinsdag 11 juni 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

Hi everyone!
At the end of the week we celebrate Fathersday in the Netherlands so it is time to make
a masculine card!
It doesn't have to be a Fathersdaycard, you could also make a card for a male!
At Cuttlebug Mania we would like you to use stripes and tell us how you have used your Cuttlebug!
I love my scraps and on a rainy day I deceided to Cuttlebug tonns of ties! You can never have enough!
I used an embossingfolder to make a striped background (it is Nameless sorry) and I have used different kinds of DSP for the ties! The hangers are paperclips and I first saw them at Stampin Up, but they are a bit expansive, lucky for me I found them at a great new store "Tiger"
Under the ties I printed all the days of the week in Dutch:
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday.......
Fathersday!!!!
It is exactly how I sketched it in my mind!! I love it! We hope to see you on this great Masculine Challege!!
Aankomende zondag is het Vaderdag en daarom is het deze week tijd voor een mannelijke kaart, je hoeft niet persé een kaart voor Vaderdag te maken, het mag ook een algemene/verjaardagskaart zijn voor een jongen/man!
Ik heb op een regenachtige dag van alle restjes leuk papier, heeeeeel veel stropdasjes gecuttlebugged, want die kun je nooit genoeg hebben. Ik had al een schets in mijn hoofd zitten voor deze kaart en ik wilde graag deze paperclipjes die ik bij Stampin Up had gezien en besteld, maar ze waren best wel aan de prijzige kant. Gelukkig vond ik ze ook in een nieuw winkeltje "Tiger" en heb ze daar dus ook gekocht! Ik heb de achtergrond gemaakt met een strepige embossingmap, maar hij is merkloos!
Ik ben heel blij met het resultaat, we hopen jullie ook te zien bij Cuttlebug Mania!

1 opmerking: